A fairytale backdrop to our success
From one-man operation to system supplier
The company KNOTT was founded in Eggstätt in Bavaria by Valentin Knott senior in 1937, and began by supplying parts for gearboxes.
Shortly after the end of the Second World War, KNOTT experienced a period of headlong growth. Its product range was expanded to include axles for agricultural trailers and brakes for tractors, building machinery, fork lifts and special-purpose vehicles. By acquiring a production plant in Regensburg and founding new enterprises abroad, the company has continuously expanded its capacity.
The company today
|Legal status:||Private Limited Company (GmbH) since 1987|
|Managing Partner:||Dipl.-Ing.Valentin Knott|
|Managing Director:||Ralf Grewing|
|Company headquarters:||Eggstätt, Germany|
|KNOTT GROUP total:||appr. 1350|
|Regenstauf (former Regensburg)||Germany|
|Burton upon Trent, Staffs.||UK|
|Pian di Macina (Bo)||Italy|